October 25, 2010

Birfday Cake!

Only 2 more days until my real birthday! But I have been celebrating all month!


This weekend we watched the OU game (sad) and had a little get together! It was a blast. 

Stud Muffin made me a cake to beat all cakes! 
Yes, I know that the icing is coming off. The strawberries dripped. 
Who cares! It tasted SO GOOD!! When I tell you he MADE the cake, I mean it. He did the entire thing from scratch. No box mix here! Mmmmmm.....

Speaking of cakes. The first weekend of October my future mother in law made me a cake!
Man, it tasted so good!! Mmm, Mmm, Mmm! 
This cake was also my present! The bottom two tiers were hat boxes with a gift in them! And... all those pink envelopes... individually wrapped hot cocoa packets! My ultimate favorite! 
Of course you may remember that my future Mother In-Law always get crazy creative with gifts! 

And just in case you were wondering if I was going to eat cake on Wednesday or skip the calories...
LET THEM EAT CAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails