October 2, 2010

It's Birthday Month!! Yay!!

It is my birthday month! Yipee!! Woo!!

This is the first birthday in 4 years that I will be at home! Whoopee!! 
And... I am turning... well, we won't go there. 

In honor of this fun time (because yes, I celebrate ALL MONTH), I am posting blasts from the past!! Woo!!
The girls in my cabin.
Whitney, Lindy, Mayuree, Me, Megan & Mary Beth.
Quartz Mountain 1994.
When I was a teenager, the Crazy Lady & Daddy O made sure I had as many dance opportunities as possible. In the summer of 1994, I attended Oklahoma Summer Arts Institute in ballet. 2 weeks of pure joy!! It was amazing! So amazing that I attended every summer until I went to college. I have such big place in my heart for Quartz Mountain!! 

And while we were dancing the day away, the rest of you were experiencing THIS!
Yup, that's right. The OJ debacle began while I was in my first week at camp. And... I had NO IDEA! Sometimes its nice to have no contact with the outside world. When I came home I felt so out of the loop and happy about it!! 

Here's to turning the big 3-0! And... while I'm at it... BOOMER SOONER!!! BEAT TEXAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails