July 7, 2011

Choreographers Block!

As many of you Dancing Readers know, I go back to Oklahoma several times a year to teach my mothers dance students. I love them! LOVE THEM! I love teaching them, hanging out with them and feeling as though I have 200 younger siblings that I love to pieces. 

Every August, I go back to Oklahoma and do choreography for the dance company. (The competition team.) I almost always know half way through the year before what I want to do the next year... not this year!! I have several ideas, but I hate it when I do something that has already been done. So... I am watching some old videos for fun and inspiration...




Hope you all enjoy my little church going teen dancers as much as I do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails