October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! No, wait, Mommy!

Sorry folks, no Wedding Wednesday today. 
Instead... 

Hawaii December 2009.
For those of you that don't know, I share my birthday with my Mom. It is such a fantastic way to celebrate. 
Every year I share my Mom with about 200 other kids and this is one thing I don't have to share with them! (selfish much?) And if you know both of us, this explains "oh so much" about us! We sound exactly alike on the phone (scary), we both have insane ideas about choreography and costumes, and we both seem to think our jokes are pretty funny. Perhaps sharing a birthday makes us at just alike. Who knows! 

Happy Birthday Mommy! I wouldn't want it any other way!! I LOVE YOU!
She dressed in a student's costume for a special birthday. Geek! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to both of you! I hope you celebrate throughout the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails