September 13, 2010

I'm too old!

Well folks, the VMAs were last night and thank God for DVR because I was way too bored to watch them in real time!!!

I had high hopes for Chelsea Handler but a good portion of her jokes seemed to fall flat. 

Florence +The Machine had some fabulous dancers with them so I liked that. 

Taylor Swift bored me to tears but I loved her set. 

I love Linkin Park so I am gonna say yay for them.

Lady Gaga wears me out. I mean, really, do you need to change clothes that often. Really?

Stud Muffin almost fell out of his chair watching the Jack Ass Trailer. 

And... I cannot believe I am gonna say it... Justin Beiber had a pretty sweet performance. (I still refuse to buy anything he records). 

Needless to say, I realized I am too old to watch MTV and True Blood was far more entertaining! 


2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY AGREE! I felt so old watching it last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's this for too old...I haven't even finished watching it yet! I was really, really disappointed in Chelsea. I don't think she made me laugh once. But honestly, her round table is the part of her show that is so funny. It's the other people. I read "My Horizontal Life" and really didn't think it was that great. I think she is a great ensemble person, but on her own, a little flat. Like I said, I haven't finished yet, but I did see USHER!! I LOVED his performance. He is awesome! And Nick and I laughed at the Jack Ass "antiquing" pretty hard too. That was really funny! But just how old are those boys now?! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails