September 29, 2010

Congrats to my friends!!!

Welcome to Wedding Wednesdays where I gush about every detail of planning my wedding! 

Today I take a break to congratulate my friends who got engaged this weekend!! Yay!!!

On Saturday, my long lost roommate Jennifer got engaged!! Congrats Jen! Miss you!! (You should leave that Texas place and come back to NYC!!) Oh, and I would love to post a picture of my dear sweet friend but I don't have a scanner. Yup... it's been that long since she came to see me! (I mean, you don't expect me to step foot in Austin, TX do you?)

And on Sunday, one of my oldest and dearest friends got engaged!! Katie is getting married!! Yay!!! 

A few Katie quotes "I am trying to talk him into an Elvis, Taco Truck Wedding." and "We are stupid happy!" I love you Katie and cannot wait to celebrate with you!!!

Some fun Katie moments!!
Here we are many many years ago in Santa Monica hanging out... (I look super fat!)
  
Another trip to visit Miss Katie in Santa Monica! Love her... not my brown hair!

And last October when the girls took a trip to NYC to celebrate a big birthday with their Mom and the Crazy Lady!!

Love you girls!!! Happy planning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails