September 19, 2010

25 Things Random About Me!


I have seen several blogs this week with this title! So… I decided to hop on the bandwagon!

25 Random Things about Me!
  1. I have been to 49 of the 50 United States. I only lack Alaska.
  2. On Thursday September 16th I realized I had been at home for an entire month!
  3. I have not been at home for more than 4 straight weeks since sometime in 2008.
  4. My apartment is one room. That’s it. And it seems to be all I need.
  5. In my first NYC apartment, the shower was in the kitchen.
  6. In this apartment, I sleep next to the stove.
  7. I love NYC and don’t mind my living situations being strange.
  8. I HATE WINTER with a passion. HATE IT!
  9. Snow makes me want to cry.
  10. I love hot chocolate and could drink it every day.
  11. I was a Yankee fan BEFORE I met Stud Muffin and BEFORE I moved to NYC.
  12. I always laughed at girls who were consumed by wedding planning… then I got engaged!
  13. I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment.
  14. I never wanted to get married until I met Stud Muffin.
  15. As of today, I still do not want to have children. I love my SCD Kids and that is good enough for me! I would jump in front of a bullet for them.
  16. I am crazy clumsy. (I broke 3 things in 3 days time this week.)
  17. I feel like something is missing when I go more than a day without speaking with My Mom.
  18. Sitting in traffic does not bother me one bit if I am alone in the car.
  19. If I had tons of money I would spend it to expand the arts programs in my hometown.
  20. When women breast feed in public it makes me extremely uncomfortable. Not saying it’s wrong, it just makes me all jittery.  
  21. I think the fact that my parents supported my crazy ideas and dreams my entire life is one of the greatest gifts they could ever give me!
  22. I love being from Oklahoma!
  23. If I couldn’t dance and sing for a living I would want to be a College Football Analyst.
  24. One of the happiest days of my life is when I got my reduction! (more on that later, I promise!)
  25. I was once told I would never make it in this business because I had a great childhood. If that is the case, I am okay with that. My Daddy and Mommy are the best & I am ultra fortunate to have the childhood I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails