July 6, 2010

And They'll Be Dancin'.... Yeah!

As many of you know, I am obsessed with my dance kids! I cannot get enough! 

I went back to Oklahoma June 15-17 and did a little Summer Workshop that was quite possibly more fun for me than work. Miss Michelle, Miss Annie and I began classes at 9am and finished about 4:30pm! I learned a BIG lesson while teaching this week as well... those 1st graders will wear you out! I was exhausted by 11 o'clock in the morning!! We did some fun things during the week... 
My 1st & 2nd graders got some cool sunglasses to wear in class... 
Their helpers (Katelyn & Spencer) may have liked the prizes more! Landy didn't want the boy glasses I brought him so he went without but still danced like a champ! 

The kids were great and I wish that we would have danced for all 5 days during the week... maybe next summer! Here is a little video I made for my own use but thought you all might enjoy it as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails