March 23, 2010

Yooooo Gabba Gabba!

Well now that this portion of the tour is complete I can find five minutes to write about some things. 

Our first stop on tour (not including our week of press) was in Minneapolis, MN. We had tech rehearsal there for a week and then opened at the Target Center on Saturday March 13th.
Our hotel was completely bizarre in Minneapolis. We stayed at the Raddison downtown. Area was great for food and shopping but the hotel had no outside windows! It was so strange to wake up in the morning and have no idea what the weather was like outside. My room had a window that looked over a ballroom. So freaky. It rained almost every single day we were there so I got used to the weather after all. 

 
Muno & Plex needed to take the elevator at the Target Center!

After our two shows at the Target Center we drove over night and went to a theater in Milwaukee. Load in began at 6:00am and we had a 2 show day again. Needless to say, the crew was pretty tired. I was exhausted and I do not work half as hard as they do! We were in an old theater and everything was on a different floor!! I bet I walked those 8 floors about 25 times that day. Great lookin booty here I come! The shows in Milwaukee went well and then we were off to Canada!

Ooooooh Canada! I will have to write more about this one later because I cannot seem to recoup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails