Because I live out of my suitcase most of the year, I have decided to share with you the things I simply cannot live without.
- My flatiron that doubles as a curling iron. It is the thing that dreams are made of I tell you! I actually got suckered into buying this wall in a mall in Vegas. Who knew it would become one of my very favorite possessions. I swear it makes a HUGE difference in my hair. They should hire me to be a spokeswomen I am so in love with this product!
- If you are going to travel with a flatiron that you use each day, you need a case for it. My mother got me a hot pink one of course. I love this as well because I can stick the flatiron in hot hot hot and it will keep it safe in my bag from anything happening to it. Amika sells them as well. I just happened to already have one.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes! These things save my life. I have the weirdest hours on the road and keep these in my purse or rolling bag so that I can grab them at any time. They are essential for nights that I have to sleep on the bus because I cannot always wash my face right away. I use the "refill" pack normally while traveling. The other great thing about this product is that they are NOT a liquid!!
- Evian Spray! I know, I know... it seems a little "princess like" for the road but it is a MUST. Flying dries me out like crazy and my days are normally at least 12 hours in a theater. I start to zone out at points and this spray wakes me right up. It doesn't smudge makeup or give you streaks. I am in love with this stuff. Only downfall is that it is a liquid and not super small in the travel bag.
- I get extreme motion sickness. Extreme, I say! So leading a life of planes, trains and automobiles is a bit of a struggle. However, Stud Muffin found a solution for me about 2 years ago that has changed my life. Ginger Root!! It works wonders! The best part about it is that I have no drowsiness or any other crazy side effect. It is all natural. They make suckers, gum, pills and all sorts of things out of ginger. I normally take the pills. Although, I will warn you, like most "vitamins" you need to have food in your stomach to take it. So sometimes those 4:00am call times don't work out for me.