Today's list of my loves... 5 things that make my sick day better.
- Stud Muffin. Unlike most men who go running for the hills when people begin to cough, Stud Muffin goes to the store for soup and things. He also closed all the shades to make sure my eyes didn't hurt. He is a fantastic nurse!!
- Harry Potter. I plan on sitting here with my 6 Harry Potter movies and not moving. I am smiling just thinking about it. Don't get me wrong, I like the books much better than the movies but on a day like today movies are the way to go.
- Herbal Tea & Honey Bear. I have a love of most all hot beverages. I would drink hot tea all the time but today... My tea choices are Throat Coat or Gypsy Cold Care. They do not taste awesome but I swear they cure everything!! Add a little of my honey bear and we are good to go.
- Chicken Noodle Soup. Ask anyone who knows me well and they will tell you that I could live for the rest of my life off of soup. All soups. Never met a soup I didn't like. I love em! In high school my friends thought I had an eating disorder because that is all I ate. Nope! It is just all I wanted. I blame to sodium for my addiction. Anyhow, chicken soup is my savior on sick days. The smell makes me feel better.
- Hot Bath with Muscle Soak. I am obsessed with baths. I could really lay in them for hours and read. But when my whole body aches (which is also from hard dance days) I love to get into a steaming hot bath and pour a little muscle relax salt in. It is amazing what a hot bath or shower can do to make you feel better.