January 5, 2011

Did you score us a Flower Girl?

My once a week gush about my upcoming vows!!

I am having an adult only wedding. Except for one special person. 
The flower girl!
Sweet Pea after her first dance convention! She rocked that Hip Hop class!!
Yup, that's right. Sweet Pea is going to be in my wedding. And I cannot wait. 
She is one of my oldest and dearest friends daughter and I plan on stealing her away someday. 

Before I asked Sweet Pea to be in the wedding, I asked her Mom if she planned on bringing her to Florida. When the answer was yes, I was ecstatic! I couldn't think of a better little person to walk down the aisle. Did I mention she will also be the only girl in the wedding party? 

So, on my last trip to Oklahoma, Stud Muffin and I went to my friends house for dinner and then I asked Sweet Pea if she would like to be in my wedding. Or as Stud Muffin said, "Are you going to score us a flower girl?" It was so much fun. Sweet Pea and her sister danced for us all night long. (That may have had something to do with the fudge I brought them! Sorry Mom.) 

I think Sweet Pea might be more excited about us doing our hair and nails on wedding day than the actual wedding. Plus, her mom said she got new jewelry! Oh the excitement! 

But my most favorite thing Sweet Pea did after I asked her about the wedding was at church on Christmas Eve. She ran back to where my family was sitting and sat with me when I arrived. (loved it!) Then she asked me if after the wedding she was going to go home with her Mommy & Daddy or back to NYC with me & Stud Muffin. When I said she was going back to OK she was not happy with that answer. So... sorry friend but I am stealing your kid as of June 4! 

Love you Sweet Pea!! Cannot wait to pick your dress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails