December 14, 2010

My 1st Child is a SENIOR!

Yup, that's right, I had my first set of children at the age of 13! 
And yes, I said set! 
Aren't they just the cutest?!

Okay, so they really aren't MY children but I feel like they are. They are my dance children. I was there when Spence was born...she's mine!! These girls were in the first ballet class I ever taught at the age of 16. They have been dancing at my Moms studio since they were 4!! I have watched them grow and become such wonderful young ladies. I love them with all my heart. And... they are the reason I cannot have children of my own! I blame them. They are just too perfect. How could I compete?
Anywho... my babies are graduating this year. And they are going to college to be dancers!! I am as happy as happy could be! As part of my Christmas present I got to go to their last 1st dance competition to see them dance so pretty.

Didn't they grow up to be the most beautiful ladies ever?!!!

I love love love my girls! Expect to see several tearful posts about them throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails