February 25, 2010

The SCD Kids Rock my World!!

I apologize for the lack of posting this past week! I have been in Ardmore with the SCD Kids and The Crazy Lady my Mommy.

My dance kids are AMAZING!! I love them like they were all my younger siblings. Some of them I have known since they were born and others entered my life through dance alone. Whether I have known them for one year or sixteen I truly love them and would do anything for them. They are just those kinds of kids.

This past weekend they went to dance convention in Dallas. They were fantastic!! They worked hard in all of their classes and rocked in competition that evening. For those of you that don't know what dance convention is, here is a break down of the weekend. Dance Classes all day Saturday & Sunday with a competition on Saturday night.
 
Only our Elite kids were required to attend but most of the kids came this weekend any way! I was pumped!! They were so freaking precious and had such great attitudes! It was nice to see them all enjoying their time on the dance floor and really going for it! 

Congrats to my awesome kids!! Sorry I cannot be at the next two competitions but I am sure you will rock them as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails