February 7, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

This week's list of 5 things that make me happy...

  1. Mani/Pedi: I could get one of these every single day. Really. I am not too sure why but I have always been obsessed with my nails looking good. However, I think it has something to do with a scene from Gone With the Wind. The pedicure doesn't normally last too long for a dancer and I always go through a big schpeal with the lady about why I like my callused feet but that massage feels oh so good!
  2. Hot Chocolate: If you know me... you know I love hot cocoa. I normally add a little peppermint schnapps to it. And I recently discovered the chocolate candy cane by Hersheys. Use that as a stirrer and I am set.
  3. Massages: I swear if I had listened to all my teachers (my mother) when I was a teenager in dance I don't think I would hurt so bad. I was horrible to my body. I would kick my face at 8am without stretching!! Now, I can't even get out of bed with out things cracking. (I am not even 30 so this is BAD.) It is not just that I love massages, I actually NEED them!
  4. A Good Book: Give me a good book and I am a really happy girl. And, I would assume so are all the people I talk to death when I am bored!
  5. Red Red Wine: I love me so red wine. After a long day, nothing beats coming home to a nice glass of Shiraz or Pinot Nior. Mmmmm.... think I'll have some now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails