February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! (a day late)

Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day yesterday!

I was so busy last week that I haven't really had a chance to blog! So sorry!

So since I missed yesterday's list of favorites... here is my list of 5 things we did yesterday that I loved!

1. Brunch!! Our favorite meal of the day!
2. Massages at Bliss!! Need I say more!
3. We watched a movie together! 500 Days of Summer. I really enjoyed it.
4. We made dinner together!!
5. Spent the entire weekend (not just the day) enjoying each others company. Nothing like spending the day with my favorite person in the world!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fabulous Valentines weekend. I got a massage, too. Heaven.

    500 days of summer is on my to-watch list! I have such a girl crush on zooey deshanel.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails